afterwhat

afterwhat

Darth Paper Strikes Back: An Origami Yoda Book - Tom Angleberger Dwight is still using his Origami Yoda to dispense wisdom. Tommy, some guys, and some girls, still believe Origami Yoda is real, giving advice that Dwight wouldn't have the sense to give. But now Harvey has made Darth Paper, and Darth Paper has accessed the Dark Side--and successfully vanquished Dwight. Can Tommy's casefile save Dwight from reform school? Can the Rebel Alliance defeat The Empire?

For me, this book wasn't quite as good as Origami Yoda. Still funny, but everything was expected; the Star Wars references, the doodles, Harvey's commentary. I was actually surprised at the beginning, to find that this would be a continuation of The Strange Case of Origami Yoda--for whatever reason, I imagined it would be a whole different set of characters, new school, etc. But this actually worked very well. It was still funny, the format was still exactly right for the story, the premise is still ridiculously perfect for the audience.